MyAudioart products are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards. However, if something does go wrong with the product, MyAudioart and its national distributors warrant free of charge labour (exclusion may apply) and replacement parts in any country served by an official MyAudioart distributor. This warranty complements any national or regional law obligations of dealers or national distributors and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
How to claim repairs under the warranty
- Is valid only for products purchased from an authorised MyAudioart retailer or dealer.
- Is not valid for any counterfeit products. Any product received for service that MyAudioart determines is fake will not be returned. The sale and distribution of counterfeit products is illegal.
- Is valid from the date of purchase for a period of two years for powered loudspeakers, and 90 days for accessories, except that exclusions apply in certain countries in line with national law. Please consult the MyAudioart distributor in your country for detailed information.
- Is limited to the repair of the equipment (which could be a repair or replacement at our discretion, neither of which affects your original warranty). Neither transportation, nor any other costs, nor any risk for removal, transportation and installation of products is covered by this warranty.
- Is only valid for the original owner. It is not transferable.
- Will not be applicable in cases other than defects in materials and/or workmanship at the time of purchase and will not be applicable:
- For deterioration of component parts, the nature of which is to become worn or depleted with use.
- For damages caused by incorrect installation, connection or packing.
- For damages caused by any use other than correct use described in the user manual, negligence, modifications, or use of parts that are not made or authorised by MyAudioart.
- For damages caused by faulty or unsuitable ancillary equipment
- For damages caused by accidents, lightning, water, fire heat, war, public disturbances or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of MyAudioart and its appointed distributors.
- For products whose serial number has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- If repairs or modifications have been executed by an unauthorised person.
Should you have any concerns regarding the performance of your product, please use the following procedure:
- Call the MyAudioart national distributor in your country of residence.
- Our representative will discuss your concerns. If it is found necessary to return the product for repair, you may be given a Return Merchandise Authorisation. You should not return the product without this authorisation, if given.
- To validate your warranty, you will need to produce the original sales invoice or other proof of ownership and date of purchase.